- State and national conferences featuring renowned artists & presenters
- Access to your community of music teachers through local associations
- Subscription to American Music Teacher magazine and the MTNA e-Journal online
- Regular email membership updates from IMTA
- National certification opportunity through MTNA
- Legal, tax, and business information
- Member discounts
- MTNA Performance and Composition Competitions
- Achievement in Music (AIM) syllabus and non-competitive festival
- Hoosier Auditions Competition
- Opus Composition Festival
- Keyboard Ensemble Concert
Membership Types and Dues
For current membership dues and information, please visit the MTNA website.
*Indiana offer’s a 50% discount on Indiana dues for Active Senior Members age 70 and up (no length-of-membership required i.e. it doesn’t matter if you’re a new member or if you’ve been a member for 50 years).
**Please note that Local Association dues can either be paid to MTNA when joining/renewing your membership or they can be paid directly to the local. Teachers must first be a member of MTNA and IMTA in order to participate in a Local Association. Dues are set by each individual Local Association.