- State and national conferences featuring renowned artists & presenters
- Access to your community of music teachers through local associations
- Subscription to American Music Teacher magazine and the MTNA e-Journal online
- Statewide membership directory
- National certification through MTNA
- Legal, tax, and business information
- Achievement in Music (AIM) syllabus and non-competitive festival
- Hoosier Auditions Competition and MTNA Performance Competition
- Opus Composition Festival and MTNA Composition Competition
- Keyboard Ensemble Concert
Membership Types and Dues
For current membership dues and information, please visit www.mtna.org/membership-information/.
*Please note that Local Association dues can either be paid to MTNA when joining/renewing your membership or they can be paid directly to the local. Teachers must first be a member of MTNA and IMTA in order to participate in a Local Association. Dues are set by each individual Local Association.